Windows Server Datacenter 2022
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 01-09-2021
- Program type: Windows Server
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated/transferred to another computer
- Fast delivery
- Activation instructions are provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Live chat or email support
Microsoft’s new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is intended for large-scale virtualised and cloud environments. The license is core-based, so you must cover each physical core on the CPU. This product allows for the licensing of up to 16 cores. You also need a Client Access License (CAL) for each client that accesses Windows Server Datacenter edition.
Windows Server 2022 offers a wealth of new security features against advanced threats for physical servers. The baseline requirements for the hardware have been raised in order for Microsoft to be able to guarantee the higher level of protection. Improvements to Windows containers, better Azure integration, enhanced scalability, and more await you with Server 2022 Datacenter.
► Better security with Secure Core Servers – To counteract the rise of firmware attacks, Microsoft is taking full advantage of the tech incorporated into newer devices. HVCI, Boot DMA Protection, System Guard, Secure Boot, VBS, and TPM 2.0 all contribute to a trusted hardware platform that supports features such as full volume encryption, protection against credential attacks, Secure Boot and more.
► Enhances Azure integration – Experience a more integrated Azure with Windows Server 2022. Installing updates is also made easier with Hotpatch. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service make migrating storage to Windows Server or to Azure from more source locations easier.
► An improved Windows Admin Center – Enjoy faster startup thanks to a simplified Windows Container experience with Kubernetes that includes support for host-process containers for node configuration, IPv6, and consistent network policy implementation with Calico. Windows Server 2022 now supports business-critical and large-scale applications, such as SQL.
► Nested Virtualization for AMD processors – Run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine and take advantage of more choices for hardware for your environments.
► Unlimited number of Virtual Machines – Additionally to the basic Windows Server 2022 functionalities, Windows Server 2022 Datacenter can run an infinite number of operating system environments or virtual machines.
► Full Storage Replica support – Only the Datacenter edition provides a complete recovery option with the Storage Replica feature. Windows Server 2022 Datacenter also includes Storage Spaces Direct for better usage of the internal server storage.
► More features exclusive to the Datacenter edition – Among the additional features available only to Windows Server Datacenter users are Software-defined Networking, Host Guardian Hyper-V Support and Shielded Virtual Machines.
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support NX and DEP, CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW, as well as Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor or higher
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply); Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI compatible.
‣ Other: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM); UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- Fast email delivery after purchase.
- No CD/DVD
- We are careful about responding to all questions and inquiries as fast as possible. Please feel free to contact us anytime, and we will be happy to assist you.