Windows Server Standard 2019 License Key – Online Activation
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Does not bind to your Microsoft account
- Can not be reactivated/transferred to another computer
- Fast delivery
- Activation instructions are provided in the email with the key
- Permanent activation
- Region: Global
- Updates possible
- Live chat or email support
Windows Server is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services, enabling hybrid scenarios that maximize existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your data center infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. Enable developers and IT pros to create cloud-native applications and modernize their traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
Microsoft Server 2019 Standard is the middle-tier version out of all three in terms of pricing. However, it is very similar to the most comprehensive version of Windows Server, Datacenter.
This innovative software manages workloads cloud-ready assignments with ease making it ideal for businesses. The standard version is perfect for environments that are physical or virtualized. This means that medium to large businesses with the requirement multiple access to the server. Users have access to great features like server virtualization, web application platforms, virtual desktops, server management, and much more.
Windows Server Standard Edition provides a comprehensive server platform that is easy to deploy, manage, and use. It allows businesses to lower the total cost of ownership (TCO). Thanks in part to the support of many Microsoft third-party hardware and software partners, Windows Server helps users achieve the greatest return on server investments.
Designed for small organizations and departmental use, Windows Server Standard Edition delivers intelligent file and printer sharing, secure Internet connectivity, centralized desktop application deployment, and Web solutions that connect employees, partners, and customers. Windows Server Standard Edition provides high levels of dependability, scalability, and security.
The Standard version is installed with layered security to aid block server attacks and system breaches. It protects the cloud by detecting suspicious activities with only trusted software allowed to run with Device Guard.
Control Flow Guard guards against exterior and interior memory attacks. The multiple layered system help protect the integrity of your data.
The main feature of Server Standard 2019 is its speed and flexibility with an efficient data center. The operating system adapts to your requirements while lowering costs due to its multiple functions of computing, storing, and networking.
You can transfer network-control layers from hardware to software automatically without the need for setting switches. It has powerful storage and a strong server operating system that has software-defined storage capabilities.
The standard version comes with several cloud-based applications to allow you to securely run existing apps on Windows Server 2019 without having to change them. You can also move existing applications into a DevOps environment without seeing any effects of the change. If you are required to use different applications, the server allows you to build cloud and hybrid apps.
► Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
► Group policy
► Volume activation
► System Insights
► 2 Virtual Machines
► Single Storage Replica 2 TB volume
‣ Required Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support NX and DEP, LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and PrefetchW, as well as Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
‣ Recommended Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 32 GB free space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply), Network adapters on your PC should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI compatible.
‣ Other: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM); UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- Fast email delivery after purchase.
- No CD/DVD
- We are careful about responding to all questions and inquiries as fast as possible. Please feel free to contact us anytime, and we will be happy to assist you.