Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
Microsoft windows 10 enterprise LTSC 2019 is software produced by Microsoft Corporation destined to guide larger organizations like large academic institutions etc., in their pursuit of set goals. According to the official website of the product, such objectives could be as follows:
- Extension of protection against multiple modern security problems
- Fully flexible deployment of the Operating System
- Numerous options to update and support the software
- Broad capabilities of control and management of devices and apps
What is LTSC?
The acronym LTSC implicit in win10 enterprise LTSC stands for Long-Term Servicing Channel. Having decided to buy the serial key necessary for the activation, the customer will have full access to the software. With the LTSC version of Windows 10, the customers will receive updates to the software with delay. Compared to standard Windows 10 and its updates every 6 months, updates for the LTSC version are released every 2-3 years instead. Additionally, organizations or users can skip all updates they do not consider helpful and even bypass all of them over a 10-year life cycle.
Security – in this version of Windows 10, the customer will be provided with an extended defense against online threats. The platform Microsoft Defender for Endpoint includes powerful analytics, centralized management and integration of security stack to further protect from threats and prevent, investigate and manage existing ones.
Windows Autopilot – is a deployment tool firstly introduced in version 1709 of Windows 10, and now is available for win10 enterprise LTSC 2019 and later versions. The whole idea of this autopilot is to get the device ready for productive use by pre-configuring them.
Much faster sign-in to a shared pc with Windows 10 – to achieve faster sign-ins, firstly, a shared or guest device with Windows 10 must be set up (with version 1809 or Windows 10 Enterprise ltsc 2019) and then fast first sign in should be enabled. The difference in the time of signing in should be noticeable.
LTSC – Long Term Servicing Channel, which means that the support for this version of Windows 10 is going to last for 10 years
Many upgraded and improved features will provide a much better overall experience with the software
Updates every 2 to 3 years in the LTSC version as opposed to updates every 6 months in a standard version of Windows 10 allow for a much more long-term use of software and devices.
- Fast delivery after purchase.
- No CD / DVD
- 1 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space.
- 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher.
- DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver.
- We are careful about responding to all questions and inquiries as fast as possible. Please feel free to contact us anytime, and we will be happy to assist you.